Intenza 550Te2 Treadmill - Entertainment Series
550Te2 Treadmill Highlights
- High Endurance - 4000+ hours of maintenance-free performance are part of one of the highest quality builds on the market.
- InCare™ 2.0 - provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
- Eco-Friendly - Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550 Series Treadmill meets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
- Intenzacast™ - Users with Android or iOS devices can now mirror entertainment from their mobile device to the e2 Console display
- Virtual Scenery - Take your workout to new places: explore beautiful scenery from all over the world that moves dynamically with the user.
A Better Running Experience.
Because walking, jogging and running are the most instinctive forms of movement for most people, treadmills find themselves at the heart of many fitness facilities and are widely used by exercisers of all fitness levels. Smooth, stable and confident forward motion is natural so it only makes sense to workout on equipment that feels solid and natural.
Designed for the natural tendencies of managers and exercisers, cardio equipment of true value is designed for the natural tendencies of the people using it. It should give exercisers an easy learning curve and enjoyable workout. It should give managers reliability and straightforward maintenance. And, it should give both satisfaction and confidence, naturally.
Why the 550T Series?
Awarded 2014 Fitness Tribune Design Award, the 550Te Treadmill has earned the reputation of being high calibre cardio equipment. The 550T Series merges stunning design and smart technology with the entertainment and performance features exercisers demand.
The eye—catching design of our 550T Series blends artistic lines and the long—lasting beauty of aluminium elements with today’s must—have technology creating a line of cardio products truly for the 21st Century.
Exercisers marvel at the stable, spacious experience of working out on an Intenza Treadmill while operators love the ease of maintenance and sleek, upscale look it adds to their facility.
Intenza’s treadmills achieve a level of stability that sets a new gold standard for commercial treadmills. The heaviest on the commercial market, an Intenza treadmill creates the sensation of running on solid ground – unlike machines with raised platforms that can bounce and vibrate. Coupled with an elastomer cushioning and extra long running surface, users can walk or run freely, stretching and lengthening their stride as naturally as if they were on solid ground.
- Ample running surface on a 61” (155 cm) platform accommodates runners with long strides
- Meets EN957 safety standards bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike.
Endurance is needed not just for exercise. Endurance is needed for exercise equipment itself. Commercially, treadmills can face unrelenting use often in less-than-ideal conditions. The value in a quality treadmill is its ability to perform in heat, humidity, and repeated impact hour after hour, day after day, looking good all the while.
That’s endurance. That’s value. That’s the 550Te2.
- 4000+ hours of maintenance-free performance is provided by the 550Te2’s reversible, wax-impregnated deck
- 2.5 mm belt is pre-waxed, simplifying setup and maintenance
- Aluminium upright posts preserve the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
- 4-HP industrial grade motor provides continuous-duty power supply
- Motor achieves a top speed 15.6 mph (25 km/h) and an incline of 15%.
Comfort Fit™ Features
Intenza treadmills complement the natural motions – and emotions – of the person using them. Personal space matters, it’s at a premium in a fitness centre. The 550Te2 protects personal space, allowing exercisers to get into their zone and stay there, distraction-free, for the duration of their workout thanks to the comfort and convenience of its spaciously designed running surface and cockpit area.
- Large running platform creates secure, comfortable experience
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181kg (400lbs)
- Ergo Bar Control Centre uses instinctive stick shift to adjust speed and elevation without breaking stride
- Streamlined motor cover design offers unobstructed room for comfortable running at any pace.
The most revered brands are those with the best customer service. Scheduled maintenance, software updates, and service needs are addressed promptly and accurately. Facilities can rest assured, servicing an Intenza product is easy, hassle-free, and wholly professional.
- Machines alert Intenza’s InCare™ online service team when attention is needed and troubleshooting is performed based on the information relayed by the products.
- Built-in self-diagnostic tool takes the guesswork out of identifying a maintenance need.
- Using the Intenza’s InCare™ Online customer care program, machines send an alert to Intenza’s InCare™ online service team when service is needed – speeding up the solution and saving operator time.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high.
- e Series treadmills, bikes, and elliptical trainers, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. And Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- Large running deck provides ample room for various running styles
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Ergo bar control center puts access to quick start, speed, and elevation at users’ fingertips so adjustments can be made without breaking stride.
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach.
- 19” touchscreen monitor that operates like the smartphones and tablets exercisers use every day, providing exceptional viewing quality.
- Industrial-grade construction ensures long-term performance and function.
- Users enjoy their own music, movies, TV or internet while working out
Easy To Personalise
Beat treadmill boredom by keeping exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement.
e Series features include:
- Intuitive, full colour, 15” touchscreen monitor easily customizable to one of seven languages: English, Chinese, Korean, German, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
- Connectivity with a variety of tablets and smartphones so exercisers can listen to their own playlists or watch their favourite shows
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 3K, 5K, or 10K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world whether e Series or i Series.
- 44 training programs for comprehensive coverage of the five main types of training: walking, hill, speed interval, high intensity, and 10 weeks running
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- QuickStart option
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to wirelessly interact with the monitor for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, handlebars equipped with contact sensors providing digital heart rate readings.